External Data Center (XDC) DocumentationCurrent available documentation:
- Description of External Data
- Description of external datastreams and contact information
data delivery instructions
- Includes instructions on how to deliver final IOP data to the XDC ftp area.
- Listing of CD-ROM holdings
- The listing of CD-ROM holdings can be displayed by category(data or information, CD-ROMs).
- Listing of Notifications of
- Information on filenames, format, frequency, file size, date source, etc. for datastreams being sent to the Archive and EC.
- XDC Requirements
- Specification establishes requirements for the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) External Data Center (XDC).
- XDC IDPC-TODO Listing
- The table contains the information on XDC IDPC for VAP development
- XDC OPERATION-TODO_Listing
- The table contains the information on XDC operations
- XDC -TODO Listing
- The table contains the XDC tasks other than new collections and Ingests
- External Projects Contacts
- Includes information on external projects covering ARM ACRF sites.
- XDC IDPC (Instrument Data Processing Circuit) Documents
- Diagrams shows the flow of data throughout the External Data Center. IDPC's also contain details on the daily processes that are performed on external data here at the XDC.